About Me

My photo
Corrandion, Corridane
I am JT, Ringer, nutjob, and archer, in that order. I like animated films, epic films, book films, movie music, folk music, and the occasional random other thing. I make friends by accident and like it that way...

Search This Blog

26 October 2012

The Lay Of The Land

These are actually a help to me as much as to anyone who looks at them:
I did get them out of order, though. As with the characters, this is not a one page thing.

The mountains of the Corridane-Brandia border look like these...


 Robert Trondale's home property looks like this...


Yes, Gairbairia looks like Egypt.


And Corridane, homeland of king Valun, Richard Longfurrow, and Robert Trondale, looks for the most part, like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I would like to know your thoughts if you have just survived an episode of my writing...:)