About Me

My photo
Corrandion, Corridane
I am JT, Ringer, nutjob, and archer, in that order. I like animated films, epic films, book films, movie music, folk music, and the occasional random other thing. I make friends by accident and like it that way...

Search This Blog

06 February 2010

my sister's b-day

Today is my sister's huge ginormous twelfth birthday. I am only relieved that the invasion of friends (a.k.a her birthday party) will not be happening for another week. Later today, I have to go watch the big game that my younger brother Dan will be playing in (he scored his first point last week) The team, coached by Jack Blewett, has not lost a game yet. Perfect season, anyone?
Anyway, there will be another script scene below this post. Be sure to mention anything on your mind in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I would like to know your thoughts if you have just survived an episode of my writing...:)