About Me

My photo
Corrandion, Corridane
I am JT, Ringer, nutjob, and archer, in that order. I like animated films, epic films, book films, movie music, folk music, and the occasional random other thing. I make friends by accident and like it that way...

Search This Blog

13 May 2010

Delays

Having been busy with school, I was unable to work on chapter five of Reunions and Destinies this week. I could have it posted by next Monday, but I'm still not sure. Also, even with all the effort I put into it, my movie is on the brink of collapse because I recently discovered that our cameraman got himself a Summer job. A later post will confirm whether this setback can be resolved or if the whole thing is off. -The Phantom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I would like to know your thoughts if you have just survived an episode of my writing...:)