About Me

My photo
Corrandion, Corridane
I am JT, Ringer, nutjob, and archer, in that order. I like animated films, epic films, book films, movie music, folk music, and the occasional random other thing. I make friends by accident and like it that way...

Search This Blog

15 May 2010

Changes

You will probably notice that I have made some slight changes to my blog arrangement. I have removed the poll concerning my film. It will reappear after the film has been finished, so you can vote after having seen the actors' performances. Also, I have rearranged my playlist and turned shuffle off to reflect my top twenty tracks, though the other twenty-two that come after them are not necessarily in that order. Hoping to talk to my cast today. -The Phantom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I would like to know your thoughts if you have just survived an episode of my writing...:)