About Me

My photo
Corrandion, Corridane
I am JT, Ringer, nutjob, and archer, in that order. I like animated films, epic films, book films, movie music, folk music, and the occasional random other thing. I make friends by accident and like it that way...

Search This Blog

05 April 2010

Lenten Developements

Greetings to the Scarlet Pimpernel and anyone else who reads this blog. (I sometimes wish I had more followers) This post is titled Lenten developments, so I will get to the point. Major stuff that happened during Lent: My dog, Thrasher, is now three years old, (I think that's major) and more importantly, my oldest brother, James (Thomas Aquinas) received his confirmation at the Easter vigil mass on the third (I am next.). Personally, I have spoken with Chris several times, but we never accomplish anything because he still has not sent me any photos. I used the time of Lent to continue the books that I am writing, and when they are finished, I will begin posting them on this blog. It turns out that I did not have much to say after all, except to say that now that Lent has passed, I will be posting regularly (About three times a week), and I want my friend the Scarlet Pimpernel to note that I am grounded from all telecommunication until I catch up in school, so do not call or expect me to call until June or July! (Maybe not quite. I am still allowed to e-mail and blog.) I must sign off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I would like to know your thoughts if you have just survived an episode of my writing...:)