About Me

My photo
Corrandion, Corridane
I am JT, Ringer, nutjob, and archer, in that order. I like animated films, epic films, book films, movie music, folk music, and the occasional random other thing. I make friends by accident and like it that way...

Search This Blog

30 June 2011

One More Day!

Tomorrow is the first day of posting for The Price Of A Throne. Since the story covers multiple storylines simultaneously, the main character of each chapter gets their own label, so you can read a single storyline without interruption if you would like. By the time most of the characters have been introduced, I will have put up poll questions regarding the story, by way of which I can discover what characters are the best. When I find a satisfying image, I will make and post a 'noble blog' award...:D. Strength! Wisdom! Justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I would like to know your thoughts if you have just survived an episode of my writing...:)