About Me

My photo
Corrandion, Corridane
I am JT, Ringer, nutjob, and archer, in that order. I like animated films, epic films, book films, movie music, folk music, and the occasional random other thing. I make friends by accident and like it that way...

Search This Blog

12 September 2012

It Has Come To An End....


 All right, you can celebrate now. I've finally come to the end of this tangled bunch of chapters I think of as 
a story. Thanks to all the people who are listed in the follower box; and I single out those who bothered to try to keep up with the updates until last December. Frankly, I don't think I would finish it either in its current form. But I will keep at it, and in the interim I will put up short stories that I hope will be better and easier to read than the previous "epic".
I can say that when the next draft is complete, there will be artwork, maps, and more carefully laid out backgrounds. The story will also be much more comprehensible and easier to read. We will return to it, I warn you, but not anytime soon. It will not look the same because everything from the name of the sidekick's hound to the title of the complete work is subject to change. Until then it remains
 
THE PRICE OF A THRONE
A
Tale
Of
Four
Kings


If you made to the bottom of this post, please comment. I'd like to be sure of whether anyone's looking. If not, I will shut this down.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I would like to know your thoughts if you have just survived an episode of my writing...:)